- 4' x 50' for a total coverage of 200 sq. ft.
- 4.5' x 25' for a total coverage of 112.5 sq. ft.
- 1/16" Thickness
- 1/2 LB per square foot
- 20 STC Rating (See Product Data Tab for more details)
- Fire Rated
- Made in the USA
- Virgin High Quality Material
1/2LB MLV is Best Used For:
- Pipes, ducts and uneven machinery
- For hanging indoor acoustic curtains
- Applications where light weight and flexibility is required
- Can also be applied to floors, walls and ceilings to increase or regain lost STC ratings
How Much Do I Need:
Measure the square footage of the area that will need to be covered to determine amount needed. It is recommended to add an additional 10% to compensate for waste and overlapping of seams between studs.
Special discounted pricing applied when ordering 4 rolls or more. See above for details.
Additional Products to Consider:
- PVC Tape is recommended to tape down the seams when applying the MLV
- Want greater STC ratings? See our 1LB MLV 4' x 25', Total 100 Square Ft.
- Additional options are available, such as Reinforced Roll, Foil-Faced MLV and a Foil/MLV/Fiberglass Decoupler product. Please contact our office for pricing.
FREE SHIPPING! Shipping is included in the price, see Shipping and Returns information to the right.