The RSIC-1 EXT04 Resilient Sound Isolation Clip is designed for use where additional drop for HVAC, Plumbing or Electrical Chases is needed.
- These clips give you flexibility to drop a ceiling as much as 4" from original height
- Also great for leveling out uneven floor joists
- Clips is composed to two components: An L Bracket attached to our standard RSIC-1 Sounproofing Clip
- Very popular within Home Theater applications. It creates a allowing an open chase for the new wires, all while retaining superior acoustical performance
- Acoustical Design Load: 36 Lbs.
- Cavity Minimum: ½”
- Cavity Maximum: 4”
- Use on Ceilings: Yes
- Use on Walls: No
- New Construction: Yes
- Retrofit Construction: No
- See Product Data Sheet for more information
This product should not be used on walls or in retrofit construction. For a similar product with more versatility, see our RSIC-1 Soundproofing Clip.
How Many Do I Need?
- For a tight estimate, when spaced at 48" x 24": Take the square footage of the area to be treated and divide by 5.
- However, to compensate for being within 6" to the walls / ceilings, we have found that calculating 23% of your total square footage will give you a more accurate estimate.
Special Quantity Discounts start at 100 Clips, see information above for details. Free Shipping applies to orders over $75.00 and above. See our Shipping / Return Tab to the right.