Guilford of Maine 2966 Studio 54 fabrics are made from 100% Polypropylene and are pre-treated with Polyester Binder, a fabric stabilizer which prevents fraying and increases dimensional stability to ensure long-lasting satisfaction.
The Studio 54 fabrics are tested to be acoustically transparent and have a Noise Reduction Coefficient (NRC) rating of .95. They can be used to upgrade the sound quality of wall panels, diffusers, speaker grills and wall coverings. Panels are also an excellent choice for covering our quality Owens Corning Panels, which are available in a wide array of sizes and densities.
Finish and Layering Options:
Fabrics are available with a wide array of finishes and layering options to maximize the performance and ease of maintenance of your fabric choice. Fabrics can be ordered with as many layering and finish options as necessary to make your project a complete success. If more than one layer or finish option is needed, please call our office at 845-388-1200 for assistance and pricing.
- Anti-Microbial- Chitosan based anti-microbial finish, works in between cleanings to inhibit the growth of bacteria, mold, mildew and fungi that cause odor, stains, discoloration, decay and deterioration of treated materials.
- Stain Repellent- Creates a protective shield around the material that repels spills and makes cleanup easier.
- Tyvek-A protective material made from spun bonded olefin sheets. It is lightweight, flexible and resistant to chemicals and water.
- Acrylic Back Coating- Formaldehyde-free coating- stiffens and strengthens fabric, locking the weave in place.
Please note, there is a minimum order amount when ordering fabrics with finish and/or layering options applied. Click here for more information regarding our quality finishes for our Guilford of Maine Fabrics and minimum order amounts.
- Fabric-covered panels
- Corner Traps
- Speaker Grill Cloth
- Wall Covering
- Home Theaters
- Class 1 or A flame-retardant specifications per ASTM E84.
- Wide range of non-directional color options and panels to suit any design.
- Made from 100% Polypropylene.
- Pre-treated with Polyester Binder.
- Durable, stands up to the abuse of the environment.
- Fabrics are 66" wide and sold by the yard.
How to order:
Fabrics are sold per yard, with a minimum order amount of 5 yards. Choose from our wide array of finishes and layering options (if more than one finish or layering option is needed, please call our office at 845-388-1200 for assistance). Choose from the color dropdown above to view a color sample in large or view the full color chart in the Product Data tab. Color samples are available, please email us with your color choice and we will be happy to mail out a sample free of charge! It is advisable to order a color sample prior to ordering a fabric to ensure color and texture as colors may vary based on your monitor setting.
Discount pricing applies when ordering 55 yards or more. See discount indicator above or add to cart to view discount.
FREE SHIPPING! See Shipping and Returns tab above for more information.
Click here to view our Guilford of Maine 2120 Tempest Line.