Using the right insulation will increase R-value and improve energy efficiency in your home . R-value refers to resistance to heat flow, the higher the R-value the greater the insulating power. Owens Corning EcoTouch Pure-Fiber insulation is formulated with tiny air pockets trapped in the insulation which resist the passage of heat resulting in less heat loss in the winter and less heat gain in the summer. Compressing the insulation will result in a loss of R-value as the air pockets are compressed (see Product Data tab for more information.) In addition, EcoTouch insulation is designed to improve the Sound Transmission Class (STC) of walls and floor/ceiling assemblies.
EcoTouch Fiberglass Insulation is formulated with Pure Fiber Technology for a high-quality, economy friendly choice. Our unique line of insulation is 100% Formaldehyde-free and contains more than 99% natural ingredients and a minimum of 58% recycled content.
Owens Corning EcoTouch R-25 unfaced insulation can be friction fit into place thereby minimizing the need for stapling or securing the batts. It is also recommended when adding a layer of insulation over an existing layer of insulation which already has a vapor retarder. They are highly recommended for conditioned crawl spaces or areas with uninsulated ducts or water pipes.
For additional top-quality insulation ideas, please visit our Owens Corning R-30 EcoTouch Insulation Batts.
EcoTouch Insulation is easy to handle and install. Sized for installation in either wood or metal frame construction, EcoTouch Insulation can be friction fit or stapled into place. Stapling flanges are provided for standard frame widths. Trimming and fabrication can be done with an ordinary utility knife and is easily installed into odd-shaped cavities and small spaces. To achieve optimal R-60 insulation, R-25 batts can be installed on top of existing insulation for areas with severe insulation issues (See Installation Tab above for further information.)
- Can be easily cut and split to insulate odd shaped cavities and around outlets, switches and other small spaces.
- Excellent stiffness and recovery characteristics,gives off less dust than most fiberglass products.
- Completely fills the cavity, eliminating gaps and the need for additional handwork.
- Installs in minutes, can be friction fit or stapled into place.
- Due to its inorganic nature, it will not rot or mildew and is non-corrosive to steel, copper and aluminum.
- EcoLogo rated as a top environmental choice, 100% Formaldehyde free, contains more than 99% natural ingredients, minimum of 58% recycled content.
- GREENGUARD Children & School certified
- Unique SpaceSaver Technology, minimizes Shipping and Handling costs.
- Attic end walls
- Conditioned crawl spaces
How To Order:
R-25 Ecotouch insulation comes in two convenient sizing options to best suit your design application, thereby minimizing the need for resizing or compressing the batts. The chart above details the exact coverage and amount of batts per package for each size.
Please note, there is a 25 piece minimum on this product.
This product qualifies for FREE SHIPPING. See Shipping and Returns tab above for more information.
Click here to return to our TradeMark Soundproofing Home Page.